Affinity Networkflow is a powerful Network Data Management product designed to assist electricity network operators in their transition to smarter networks. Built on proven Affinity Suite components, Networkflow is the most potent and efficient data management tool available to network operators.
Why choose Networkflow?
With Networkflow, operators can easily transition to using smart meter data and achieve greater choice, control and efficiencies for their network. Additionally we have developed a smart meter data simulator which allows DNOs to test their systems ability to cope with the vastly increased amount of data expected to follow the adoption of smart meters.
Chosen by the best
- Selected to be the brain behind the UK’s biggest Smarter Network Storage Project. Networkflow will manage the intelligent information exchange between the control system of this storage battery, the network and the wider market.
- Licensed by Iberdrola-ScottishPower for meter data management and smart meter data simulation
Tested and proven by the world’s leading technology company
- The meter data management components of Networkflow have been benchmarked by IBM which proved our MDM components can complete end-to-end processing for 10 million meter points in less than 36 minutes.
- Networkflow is a single platform for gathering smart grid data from the network simplifying the integration process.
- Networkflow can be easily integrated with GIS, SAP, asset management and planning systems.
- Networkflow uses the industry standard “Common Information Model” to structure the data and enable seamless communication across systems.
Networkflow has the capability to:
- Integrate securely to new smart metering data channels (e.g. the UK Data Communications Company – DCC) and manage the installation and registration processes
- Provide you with valid data, in a form relevant to your network while protecting the privacy of your customer’s data
- Allow managers to control the volume and frequency of data and alarms
- Provide operations with fault locations by asset, nested faults by asset, and flags up incipient faults, improving security of supply and fault response times
- Provide customer services with better information about faults and allow them to remotely verify reported customer problems, improving customer service
- Identify mismatches between connectivity models and real outage event patterns improving data quality and operational efficiency
- Allow planners and asset management to view voltage, outage and incipient fault events by asset and network group improving safety and asset management
- Allow planners to view average load profiles and indices and real voltage data across the network allowing for increasingly accurate and efficient planning to take place
- Manage the integration of Energy Storage and Demand Response – Read more about our Forecasting and Optimisation tool here