We are recruiting!
We are always interested in hearing directly from people who have relevant industry sector experience and skills. Contact details are provided below. To be considered you must have the right to live and work in the UK or Ireland.
As part of our Graduate Programme, we are also recruiting Graduate Developers and Undergraduate Placement Students to start Summer 2017. To be considered you must have the right to live and work in the UK or Ireland and be working towards a first class honors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
AMT-SYBEX is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
No agencies please.
Last Updated: 20th April 2017
We are seeking to recruit ambitious and well-motivated software professionals who will have some, or all of the following qualities and experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification in another technical field
- 2- 6 years relevant programming experience
- Java 5/6, JEE5 (EJB3, JMS, JSF, JDBC, JAX-WS) and Scala
- Knowledge of any of these Java technologies in an IBM WebSphere and/or SAP NetWeaver application server would be an advantage
- J2EE Technologies such as JMS
- Java Stored Procedures
- Ability to develop code from a Functional or Technical Specification document
- Experience of using PVCS for code configuration management
- Experience of development within an ISO 9001 compliant environment.
Due to recent successes with our enterprise mobile work management product Fieldreach, we are seeking to expand our product team with developers who have experience in mobile systems. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years software development experience and should possess a mixture of the following skills:
- Experience building mobile applications using the Phonegap/Cordova development framework
- Use the Sencha Touch mobile application development framework
- Have experience on other mobile development technologies (e.g. Android, iOS)
- Software architecture, implementation and problem solving skills
- Experience in networking and data exchange (working with XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Familiar with standard software development processes including source code control, unit testing and code reviews
- A quality focused developer with attention to detail
Managed Service Support Analyst
Working as part of the AMT-SYBEX Support Services team this role involves providing 1st Line Helpdesk support to various client organisations using our mobile field working solutions: The role will include:
- Logging incidents received directly from end users via phone and email into our Incident Management System
- Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
- Progression and Resolution of Incidents, with escalation to 2nd/3rd support and external 3rd parties if required
- Proactive application checks & system monitoring
- Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of reported incidents
- Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements agreed with our client
- Work to an agreed rota based shift pattern
- Optional out of hours work
Salary and packages from £22,000 depending on skills and experience.
The Graduate will be a member of one our software development teams, focused on enhancing AMT-SYBEX’s solution suite.
- Graduate Programmers who will be completing a degree in:
-Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to respond to client technical queries
What can we offer you?
- Long term career path
- Competitive Salary & Flexible Benefits package
- 31 days holiday per year
- The chance to work with a number of clients, using technologies including; .net/C#/ASP.Net, J2EE/JSP
- Develop the processes and procedures employed in developing, building, testing and releasing software in adherence to our Quality Management System.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9078 1616.
There are no current vacancies available at this location
There are no current vacancies available at this location
We are a successful growing company looking for new talent to grow with us. For 2017 we have a rolling recruitment programme and are interested to hear from you if you are looking for a career in the following areas:
Sales/Account Manager – We are looking for experienced Sales/Account Managers with relevant client industry sector experience and and enterprise scale solution selling experience.
Project Manager – Managing a range of projects we are looking for experience of implementing IT enabled business solutions in Energy Retail, Utilities and Rail Infrastructure Maintenance sectors.
Ellipse Maintenance Consultant – Working with Ellipse we are looking for experience in the design and implementation of the Asset and Work Management areas of Ellipse. Experience in implementing other related products such as mobile field working applications, would be advantageous. Experience should be in the utilities and or rail sector and be focused primarily in Asset and Work Management areas. Experience in other products such as Maximo would also be considered.
Asset and Work Management Analysts – We are looking for people with experience in the utilities and or rail sector in the areas of asset maintenance and work management, to develop into Ellipse and/or Mobile functional application consultants. Candidates should have a background in one or more of the following: engineering, business analysis or systems analysis.
Mobile Field Working Consultant – Working with our Affinity Fieldreach product we are looking for experience in the design and implementation of mobile field working applications. Experience in utilities and/or the rail infrastructure maintenance sector would be advantageous.
Enterprise Application Integration Consultant – Working to integrate our products with other customer applications we are looking for experience in the design and delivery of integration solutions.
Data Consultant – Working both on our product related projects and in pure consulting, we are looking for experience in reporting solutions, data and information management and data migration.
Salary and packages from £35,000 depending on skills and experience.
All of these roles are client site based and therefore require routine travel and working away from home. Relocation within the UK is not required as your base location would be the nearest Capita office to you.
Operations Co-ordinator – We are looking to identify a replacement for a core member of the Operations Team involved in resource management and reporting. Based in our Letchworth Office, we are looking for an experienced team player skilled in data analysis, problem solving and stakeholder management with strong communication skills; preferably also with a resources scheduling background. Attention to detail, numeracy and strong MS Excel skills are essential. Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
If you are interested please get in touch via email@example.com, and we will provide you with more information regarding the roles currently available.
We respectfully ask no contact from agencies please.