RWE npower embarked on a programme called Atlas, which aimed to implement SAP in order to deliver ‘best in class’ customer experience and reduce service and IT change costs. Within the overall solution, one key area was the management and control of information exchanges with other companies in the UK energy market – for example, during the ‘change of supplier’ process when RWE npower gains customers from other suppliers.
AMT-SYBEX worked with SAP Custom Development to design and deploy a solution based on Affinity Marketflow, its industry-leading solution for dataflow management.
- Automates key industry data exchange processes from end to end.
- Delivers increased ‘up-front’ data validation, reducing the costs and errors caused by poor data quality.
- Provides automated escalation to ensure that industry dataflows are received in a timely manner, reducing the number of customer complaints from overdue processes.
- Acts as a highly configurable central point of control for dataflow management, enabling RWE npower to respond to industry changes in a more agile manner.
- Replaces a number of legacy dataflow management systems with a single
solution, significantly reducing software licensing and maintenance costs.